The food we eat, in particular, talks directly to our cells, affecting how we feel, and how we feel affects how we live and experience our lives.
With healthy fats from the avocado, coconut cream and chia seeds, packed full of the inherent goodness of fresh green produce, and antioxidant punch from Matcha, this recipe is designed to support you in starting your day with spright and vigour!
Serves 2 | GF, DF
- 1 avocado, pitted and flesh scooped out
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/3 cucumber, cut into thin circles
- 1/3 cup coconut cream or milk
- Juice of half a lemon
- Optional: water for consistency if needed
- Chia seeds, curled coconut, and dried goji berries for serving, but you can add whatever you fancy!
- Add all ingredients except for toppings into your blender capsule, and pulse until completely mixed.
- If necessary, add water to your desired consistency and blend again.
- Pour into glasses, and add toppings of your choice to serve.
Remember to share your delicious creations with us at @evewellnessco_